Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a Start!!


I decided to jump on the bandwagon. We'll see how this goes. My hope is to post everyday, but we all know how that goes. This is an adventure for me, something to dabble in. I hope you all like what you see and come and visit often. I will try to keep the talk short and sweet and the pictures coming. Here is my first submission for you. Although you can't really tell so well in the picture, I have used dazzling diamonds on the wording and popped up the snowman to give it a little Wow!! This uses the Stampin' Up! Big on Christmas Stamp Set. One of my favorites. I was so happy that it wasn't discontinued today. As I'm sure you all have heard the retiring list has come out from Stampin' Up! today. Run, not walk to my website at www.skstamps.stampinup.net to check out the list and to do your shopping. They have a 10% off promotion this year as well as free shipping on orders over $70. You can't beat that with a stick. Well, I guess that's it for a start.
Happy Stamping,
Kim

No comments: