Thursday, December 11, 2008

Party Hearty


Good Morning!! I thought today I would get away from posting Christmas cards and post a Birthday card for you. This card uses the Stampin Up set Party Hearty and was easy to make. I started with a Night of Navy base, a strip of Creamy Carmel, a piece of real red that I put through my nesties and also a whisper White that went through the nesties too. My cupcake image was covered with Liquid Applique to give it a little extra bling, colored in with the Stampin Write Markers. I stamped Party Hearty on the Creamy Carmel strip and added a piece of Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I hope you like it!!


Today is a busy day for me. I start the Christmas cookies today, what a wonderful tradition. We make several different varieties but my all time favorite are the Christmas cutouts. Yummy!! Just what I need on my diet!!


Till next time....


Happy Stmaping,


Kim

1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! lovely card!